Dovetail provides an independent perspective on ERP ecosystems across software manufacturers and services companies.
We have market leading expertise in ERP Licensing models and contract negotiation with all major systems (SAP, Oracle, Workday, MS Dynamics) and the surrounding applications (e.g. Payroll, Time and Attendance, HSE and CTRM).
Additionally, our long-standing relationships with market leading System Integrators, Quality Assurance, PMO and Change Management organisations ensure your projects have the right team to deliver success to your stakeholders whether you are seeking a ‘Big 4’ or mid-tier partner and single vendor or best of breed.
We help organisations with transformation programs or major upgrades of their existing environments from beginning to end.
We advise in these key areas of the program’s development:
- Strategic development and Design
- Internal capability reviews and design of Programme structure
- Program Resource modelling
We lead and manage all aspects of the market engagement a large ERP program requires, including:
- Software licensing negotiations with ERP vendors
- Requirements gathering and RFP drafting
- Management of competitive tender process to select implementation partners
Our services continue throughout the program where we provide Commercial Support through:
- Vendor Management – including adherence to milestones and due diligence of Change Requests
- From experience, targeting the key project risks that are most relevant to the project’s success
- Developing action plans for managing project risks and quality